Wher you can find Rotonda di San Lorenzo?
Rotonda di San Lorenzo is the s a religious building in Mantua, Lombardy (northern Italy).
- It was built during the reign of the Canossa family in the late 11th century.
- Inspired by the Holy Sepulchre church in Jerusalem
- Dedicated to the martyr St. Lawrence
- It portraying the Martyrdom of St. Lawrence, dates to 15th century
What was Alexander in connection with Charles Darwin?
It is a ship in which Darvin toured for five years
What was the name AOL before 1989?
Founder: Jim Kimsey and Steve Case
Who found the online book store Amazon.com?
The 26-foot-tall dome was built by artist Ólöf Nordal. A stone path spirals up the grass-covered hill and if you follow the path. It is must see place on earth
- Reykjavík is the capital of Iceland
- Also largest city of Iceland
- It is the center of economic and cultural activities of the government
- It was located on the southern shore of Faxa bay
Fond du Lac, it is located at the bottom of Lake Winnebago
Fond du Lac is a city in Fond du Lac County, Wisconsin, United States.
The name is French which means Bottom of the Lake
The Mooserboden Reservoir is located Kaprun is a municipality in the Zell am See District in the state of Salzburg, Austria.
The stunning scenery includes two massive hydroelectric dams that have created deep reservoirs, including Mooserboden, pictured here. The dams were first planned in 1920, but the Great Depression halted any actual work.