“the jagged edges gashed their fingers” · “soothing her jagged nerves”
Valencia is the third largest city in Spain
- It is the capital of Valencian Community
- Valencian Community is the fourth most populous autonomous community of Spain after Andalusia, Catalonia an, Madrid
- The Valencian Community consists of three provinces which are Castellón, Valencia, and Alicante.
Where you can find Chera-Sot de Chera Natural Park ?
It is a wild topography of rift valleys and steep crags, located in Valencia, Spain
Where did Baroque architecture, a building style of the Baroque era, begun in late 16th-century?
- Gustav III put enough efforts for gathering a collection of fine art till 1794.
- After his time span, the royal family opened the palace to the public where the Gustav III’s Museum of was organized.
- The Royal Palace is the official residence and major royal palace of the Swedish monarch.
- The place was build in Baroque architecture style.
- Architects were Nicodemus Tessin the Younger and Carl Hårleman
- Palace is located on Stadsholmen, in Gamla stan in the capital, Stockholm.
Baroque architecture is the building style of the Baroque era, begun in late 16th-century Italy
- The tomb housing is located in Lovćen National Park of Montenegro
- The Mausoleum kept the remains of Petar II Petrović-Njegoš.
- He was a 19th-century philosopher and poet whose epic poems had a lasting influence on the literature of both Montenegro and Serbia
- Njegoš was granted the title of prince-bishop and ruled Montenegro for a time, hoping to unite Serbian people across the Balkans.
- The housing was called Atop Mount Lovćen