Where you can find the world’s largest gypsum dunefield?
New Mexico’s White Sands National Monument [U.S.A]
The monument is located at Sate of New Mexico on the north side of Route 70 about 16 miles southwest of Alamogordo in western Otero County and northeastern Doña Ana County
- The rolling dunes aren’t ordinary waves of sand—they’re made of chalky sulfate mineral
- It covers 275 square miles of desert
- The White Sands is home to a variety of insects, reptiles, and even amphibian
Wher you can find Rotonda di San Lorenzo?
Rotonda di San Lorenzo is the s a religious building in Mantua, Lombardy (northern Italy).
- It was built during the reign of the Canossa family in the late 11th century.
- Inspired by the Holy Sepulchre church in Jerusalem
- Dedicated to the martyr St. Lawrence
- It portraying the Martyrdom of St. Lawrence, dates to 15th century
The 26-foot-tall dome was built by artist Ólöf Nordal. A stone path spirals up the grass-covered hill and if you follow the path. It is must see place on earth
- Reykjavík is the capital of Iceland
- Also largest city of Iceland
- It is the center of economic and cultural activities of the government
- It was located on the southern shore of Faxa bay
Fond du Lac, it is located at the bottom of Lake Winnebago
Fond du Lac is a city in Fond du Lac County, Wisconsin, United States.
The name is French which means Bottom of the Lake
The Mooserboden Reservoir is located Kaprun is a municipality in the Zell am See District in the state of Salzburg, Austria.
The stunning scenery includes two massive hydroelectric dams that have created deep reservoirs, including Mooserboden, pictured here. The dams were first planned in 1920, but the Great Depression halted any actual work.