Where you can find the world’s largest gypsum dunefield?
New Mexico’s White Sands National Monument [U.S.A]
The monument is located at Sate of New Mexico on the north side of Route 70 about 16 miles southwest of Alamogordo in western Otero County and northeastern Doña Ana County
- The rolling dunes aren’t ordinary waves of sand—they’re made of chalky sulfate mineral
- It covers 275 square miles of desert
- The White Sands is home to a variety of insects, reptiles, and even amphibian
Which dynasty rule Rome during 193 and 235 BC?
Wher you can find Rotonda di San Lorenzo?
Rotonda di San Lorenzo is the s a religious building in Mantua, Lombardy (northern Italy).
- It was built during the reign of the Canossa family in the late 11th century.
- Inspired by the Holy Sepulchre church in Jerusalem
- Dedicated to the martyr St. Lawrence
- It portraying the Martyrdom of St. Lawrence, dates to 15th century
What was Alexander in connection with Charles Darwin?
It is a ship in which Darvin toured for five years
What was the name AOL before 1989?
Founder: Jim Kimsey and Steve Case